More Whoopers..........


Via a message yesterday on my birdnet pager of 6 Whooper Swans at Swithland Reservoir had me driving over to the reservoir just before my late shift.
With the minutes ticking away before I had to be on duty I finally saw the group in the south section of the reservoir and not the north section as the pager and website had said!?
So as usual I took a few record digishots of the Swans and then drove like Sebastien Loeb in the country lanes of Charnwood to get to work on time!

Comments

Birdguides said 'from Kinchley Lane', so either that was wrong, or they must have been on the north side originally and moved to the south side.
Russ Malin said…
More importantly who the fuck is Sebastian Loeb? Does he play for Watford?
davidearlgray said…
No problems Andy, I Spoke to a couple of birders at Swithland Resv at the northern end and didn't know anything about it, so probably Birdguides got it wrong?

Russ, Sebastian Loeb is the current world rally champion!!

Popular posts from this blog

Indiana Dave and the quest for Derbyshire Orchids 6th June 2008.