City Challenge update: Dunlin and Black Tern!

Juvenile Black Tern at Watermead CP Birstall (also seen at WCPS earlier!)
Over the last week I have increased my city year list by two in the form of a Juvenile Black Tern at Watermead CP South and a Dunlin yesterday at the same site. My city list is now 109 species and just one off my target of 110. Over the coming weeks and the vis-migging season starting yesterday I'm hoping for a few more ticks from the mammoth viewpoint!

Ps: Also it looks like I might be getting back my stolen scope and tripod sooner than later, as the stupid girl tried to sell it on ebay and it is now in the hands of the local police!! 

Comments

Skev said…
Good job getting your stuff back - I bet you thought they were long gone.
davidearlgray said…
and Mark the girl who was selling it lives round the corner from you!!

Popular posts from this blog

Indiana Dave and the quest for Derbyshire Orchids 6th June 2008.