Hello and Welcome to Earl Gray blog spot

Hello everyone, following on from my friends who have started a blog recently(please see my links), I have decided to start a blog on my rants and raves of daily life mostly about my hobbies and interests, but also what is topical to me.
Just to let you know, the idea for the blogspot, came from my recent birding trip to Northern France to see the Wallcreeper near Boulogne and the famous advert by PG tips of a British chimp cycling in the tour de france (see links), and hopefully I wont be sued in the near future for the use of my blogspot!
Any way hope you enjoy my blog, and look forward to your comments.
Earl Gray.

Comments

Russ Malin said…
Nice one Dave. Welcome to the world of weblog

Russ
davidearlgray said…
Thanks Russ. Hopefully more rants and raves to come!
Dave.

Popular posts from this blog

Indiana Dave and the quest for Derbyshire Orchids 6th June 2008.