Liverpool 2 Inter Milan 0 Hooray!!



Recently being a supporter of Liverpool FC has been a quite depressing experience, no chance of winning the league, and knocked out of the FA Cup by Barnsley last saturday.
So the result last night, thanks to goals from Dirk Kuyt and Stevie Gerrard,along with Rafa's tactically nous (probably the best manager in europe!) was great to see.
Hopefully in the next three weeks, in the return leg at the San Siro in Milan, Liverpool can finish the job off.


Come on the Reds!

Comments

Russ Malin said…
I did catch a few minutes of the first half. I didn't realise they were playing and after 10 minutes I thought that there was a televised Swindon game on the box. It must have been the red shirts that threw me....I think I'll buy you a Liverpool mug for Christmas BUT please don't confuse it with a cup.... For a real team check out www.ayrunitedfc.co.uk Come on you Honest Men............
davidearlgray said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
davidearlgray said…
Sorry Russ, my last comment should have said, Ayr United?!?
My team in Scotland is Queen's Park, as my brother just lives down the road from the ground. ;-)
The Drunkbirder said…
Partick Thistle for me. They sold Alan Hanson to Liverpool.
Scottish League Cup win 4-0 against Celtic must have enhanced his prospects.
Skev said…
I'll have a fiver on Raffa walking alone by the end of the season. Maybe after the 3-0 away leg.
BTW - looking forward to the Italian victory at the weekend .......

Popular posts from this blog

Indiana Dave and the quest for Derbyshire Orchids 6th June 2008.